Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The discussion on Monday night was definitely an experience! I thought it was very creative to use this method to see different perspectives and opinions on the matter. Before we met on Monday night, I had thought that there was no way I would be persuaded to actually believe in the support for this plan, but I found myself agreeing with a few issues that were brought up to support it. (I loved when opposing views would throw excellent ideas back and forth - very fun to listen to!) I had hoped there might be more people who tried to support the plan instead of nearly everyone being against the plan. It would have been a greater debate if there had been several people on both sides, but I definitely think it got everyone thinking about the pros and cons of each argument!

Amy

No comments: